EditPlus Serial Key : is a text editor for Windows with built-in FTP, FTPS and sftp capabilities. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
EditPlus License Key is an excellent software which is helpful to edit all types of computer programming languages like as HTML, JAVA, CSS, C++, ASP and much more. It has a user-friendly interface and supports all the edit codes. Mostly, it is used by the professionals for web designing. Users can do all things with this software alike create tabs, change lines, edit menu bars, and much more.
EditPlus Key Features :
- Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading local files to FTP server.
- Other features include Hex Viewer, HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
What’s New in EditPlus 5.1.2186 ?
- Supports non-blocking Open/Save Remote and FTP Upload.
- Supports moving individual side panel tabs to the right side panel.
Allows the Output Window to be located at either right or left side.
- sftp now supports aes256-ctr encryption.
- Adds ‘Undo/Redo to Last Save’ menu command (‘Edit’->’Clipboard’).
- Adds ‘Align Equal Signs’ menu command (‘Edit’->’Format’).
- Adds ‘Tabs to Spaces in Files’ menu command (‘Edit’->’Format’).
- Adds ‘Toggle Column Marker’ command to the popup menu.
- Adds ‘Go to Cliptext List’ menu command (‘View’->’Toolbars/Views’).
- Find in Files adds a new option to show search contents only.
- Adds ‘Run as Text Fitler (Browser)’ option to the user tool actions.
- ‘First line of file’ option for file type detection now allows regular expressions.
- Changing ‘Base directory’ in the Project dialog box now updates existing file paths in the project.
- “-pl” command-line argument for selecting a project and loading all files in it.
- Adds ‘Copy Project’ button in the Project dialog box.
- Adds ‘Libraries’ to drive list in the directory window.
- Supports syntax highlighting SQL files by default.
- Adds missing C++ 11 keywords to cpp.stx.
- CSS number format now recognizes rem, vh, vw units.
- Adds a toolbar button for Recent Directories command.
- Keystroke recoding can now record ‘Fill Selection’ command.
- Allows Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down instead of Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down to avoid hotkey conflict.
- Fixes an issue where Open Remote dialog box could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes sftp connection issues on some servers.
- Fixes an issue where opening remote file could fail if file name contains colon.
- Fixes an issue where Search Tag command could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where Match Tag command didn’t work correctly in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where Select Tag command didn’t work as expected in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where side panel and output window couldn’t handle right click from touch and pen input.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Reload unsaved buffers’ didn’t work correctly with remote files.
- Fixes an issue where Rename File command didn’t update the document tabs correctly.
- Fixes an issue where highlighted braces sometimes were not correctly restored to normal state.
- Fixes an issue where brace highlighting sometimes were not erased by cursor movement.
- Fixes an issue where replace in selection sometimes couldn’t update the selection correctly.
- Fixes an issue where Alt+mouse drag sometimes couldn’t start column selection from blank space.
- Fixes an issue where Duplicate Line command didn’t work correctly when selection exists.
- Fixes an issue where restoring window size could be incorrect due to Windows 10 invisible borders.
- Fixes an issue where #AUTOCASE=y in the syntax file didn’t work if auto completion was off.
- Fixes an issue where canceling column selection with ESC key didn’t’ work correctly in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Auto Indent on Paste’ option didn’t work as expected in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where Find Previous with regular expression could skip matches.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Starting column #’ sort option didn’t work as expected in foreign language ANSI files.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Set Marker’ in the file dialog didn’t follow ‘Whole word only’ option.
- Fixes an issue where built-in browser window didn’t follow ‘Save Window Width’ command.
How to Crack, Activate or Register EditPlus Registration Key ?
- Uninstall the Previous Version Completely With IObit Uninstaller
- Install Program Normally
- Use Given Serial Key To Register The Product
- Done ! Enjoy 🙂